Hello there, thank you for visiting my Blog!
My name is Futhi aka Lulu, I’m a wife to my best friend, a mom of 2 (a pigeon pair) which I have the privilege to homeschool, and a Faith-based lifestyle and parenting blogger behind LulusPOV.
I am a health enthusiast, I enjoy learning more about how I can better my health today so that I can enjoy my healthy body tomorrow. I am an essential oiler mom, I have started my journey with YL essential oils and I must confess, my life has changed for the better.
She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.”Proverbs 31:25
I have lived in 3 different cities and they have all contributed to shaping me to become the person that I am now. I was born in Johannesburg, Gauteng then spent most of my childhood in Malelane, Mpumalanga, and my family and I currently live in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal. I studied Software Development at the University of Tshwane in Pretoria.
My husband and I run a family business in the IT and marketing industry – CATE_Designs, which has fueled my interest in the social media world and now enabled me to create my blog and my Digital Marketing Agency, Ashtag Social. It has been amazing to witness a number of businesses that had no branding to later rank number one in the Google charts, with a lucrative branding.
The name of my blog LulusPOV (Lulu’s POV) suggests that the content I will be sharing will mostly be based on my POV (Point Of View) and personal experience, though some content I will be sharing will be research, I will also share my thoughts on it. I do not claim to know it all (Actually no one does), I do hope however that my journey will be a pathway for you.
Luluspov is a motherhood journal from a Faith-based mom’s perspective. My faith is the drive and engine behind the blog.
I will blog mostly about:
- My journey through motherhood (parenting tips, milestones), how being a mother is making me a sweeter person. Under the umbrella of motherhood, I will share parenting tips, my learnable moment in my journey, how I parent the fruit of the Spirit, reviews of products I love and use, our favorite recipes for babies and toddlers, and much more.
- How to find joy as a homemaker – Cleaning tips and hacks, Organizing tips
- How to stay on top of your game in the Kitchen, Meal Planning and Meal Prepping
- I will have a series based on different topics that cover my niche.
My homeschool journey is one of the topics I will cover, along with my simple living/ Minimalism lifestyle and my essential oils journey.
Find out more
- Real Mama Club Event Alert! Join the Ultimate Parenting Journey
- Vie&Sante’s Safari Squad Kid’s Gummies Launch
- 6 Reasons why taking your kids to the library is an absolute must
- The Herbalist Review: My honest experience with the natural supplement brand
- 5 Facts You Didn’t Know About the New Barbie Dreamhouse
- Product Launch: Barbie Marine Biologist Dolls